Saturday, March 3, 2012

Holy Jesus! Her stupid outpaced her hotness.

Soooo I was just at McDonald's, and I heard this.

Guy: Did you see that thing on the news? (I assume he was talking about the tornadoes)
Girl (Very Hot mid 20s): No what?
* there are 3 TVs all on news channels hanging from the wall in this McDs
Guy (realizes she is stupid enough to fall for it): It's been all over CNN. There was a tsunami that hit a major US city. I think it was Chicago.
Girl (becoming less hot by the second) : My Boyfriend is in Chicago. No there wasn't!
Guy (still straight faced): Ya. I'm sure it was Chicago.
Girl (Becoming emotional and rapidly approaching fugly): Stop messing with me. Seriously? Should I call him?
Well Meaning Older Lady: Honey, Chicago isn't even on the coast. It's on Lake Michigan. It's OK.
Girl (barreling past fugly to just fucking repulsive): No it's not. Chicago is in Illinois, not Michigan.

And then I clubbed her like a baby seal, drew a map of lake Michigan and its bordering states in her blood, and left her there as a warning to children to stay in school, is how that story should have ended. She was just sooo stupid that I couldn't even see her hotness any more. It was all I could do to not just shake her while yelling until she understood how horribly horribly wrong she was for being soooo sooo stupid...... But, I repressed that rage; so, in an effort to fill the void in my soul she created by being both human and that stupid, I ate an extra hash brown thing and an apple pie thing too. It didn't help....So I clubbed her, is how this post should have ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment