Saturday, May 28, 2011

Russians Be Crazy.....Have nice day.

So this guy (FPSRussia) Shoots a shit load of guns and puts the videos up on you tube. Sounds simple, yes, but then he went and got pepper sprayed/maced. It is really horrible stuff and the effects come on so fast I am amazed he went back for a second dose. I saw him get sprayed the first time and though ohhhh shit. Then went back for another shot and I almost gave myself an aneurysm I laughed so hard. The world got dark and everything. Check him out.

I have a KelTech Sub2000 as well, but mine is a 9mm. They are as awesome as he makes them out to be, especially for the price relative to other pistol caliber rifles.


His channel is fairly awesome and by no means a diamond in the rough. He gets shit loads of views most of which make him look way cooler than he looks when being maced. Like for instance shooting an AA-12 full auto 12 gauge machine shotgun.

P.S. I linked to the most Like A Boss moment in the video. You are welcome. The whole video is worth watching if you like guns, but the end is fucking Uber! Have nice day... ya, I'm gonna be saying that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment