Thursday, May 26, 2011

Old but still funny.

So this is pretty much a bunch of old stuff I thought was funny. Yes, you have probably seen them before, but you know... still funny. Let the hilarity enema begin!

I could have phrased that better... Um. Here is a pile of funny shit!

C.I.L.F. (Cartoons I'd Like to F***) by Zach Selwyn
This guy is great. He used to work for Attack Of The Show. With 1.2 million views, more people have seen this video than the average AOTS. Still a good show. It's just on the wrong network. Maybe NBC will buy a clue and move it over to SyFy so it can have some viewers.


Man in the Box - Sexual Euphemisms
This girl doesn't understand sexual euphemisms. Man in the Box never got a lot of viewers, but it was way funnier than most of the crap on youtube. Plus. She's really cute, so .. that helps.
My favorite line: "My family raised livestock too. I'd love to see your hog."



Man in the Box - Sexual Euphemism 2
Greg isn't sure how much more he can take of Laura just not getting it.



Snakes On A Plane Early Auditions
So this guy is pretty fucking funny. He does great impressions of Joe Pesci, Jack Nicholson, Beaker, and the coolest white man alive Christopher Walken.

My favorite Line: (As Joe Pesci)"Look at dis, I got fucking snakes all over my vomiting bag and shit."


News people are basically perverts with censors.



It's almost like they sit there thinking "don't say cock. don't say cock. Don't say cock...FUCK!... FUCK again!


It's funny when people get hurt... Ironically this guy is talking about how durable the product is. If you don't laugh, you are a better person than I.



Twilight Spoof with Kevin Pereira and Olivia Munn - AOTS
Kevin and Olivia tell a vamp lover what you are supposed to do with vampires.



Haha, Cover story fail.


Vader Should be in every thing.



RvB Fire safety tip: Diffuse the fire by spreading it to your friends




No comments:

Post a Comment